Thursday, February 5, 2015

The True Awakening

It has been approximately 18 months since this blog has last seen use.

That is changing. As is the true meaning of 'awakening'.

Oh, first let me start by explaining why this post is not coming from Mistress K.

She has had an awakening to be certain. She now finds herself wearing my collar. Kneeling before me. Doing as I command.

Since we last visited you we had continued our journeys in BDSM and Male Chastity. I even went a full six weeks without an orgasm. It was quite an experience.

We were planning to dive head first back into the lifestyle come January 1st. I finally had a career that allowed me to wear a Chastity device at work with no issues. I had tested it and come January 1st I was going to be chaste for, at minimum 6 months.

You probably find yourself asking what happened. To be quite honest so do I.

All that I can tell everyone is that she currently serves my will. She cums when I allow it. She is teased more every single time, finding her limits and pushing them.

Entering the world of BDSM was a true awakening. It awoke a need inside my wife. Inside my Mistress. Inside my slave.

I don't know for how long she will want to be the slave in the relationship but what I do know is that while she is I will get inside her mind. I will get inside her soul. And I will take charge of every fiber of her being.

Stay tuned. I guarantee it will be exciting.

Particularly when the 180 feet of dyed red rope arrives for some Shibari.

No comments:

Post a Comment