Thursday, February 12, 2015

An Orgasm a Day.

My wife used to be quite an orgasmic woman.

In those formative years when people experiment with themselves my darling slave experimented quite a bit.

Yet somehow in the years after that exploration and marriage she went from an orgasm a day to 2-3 a week. Quite a difference!

The hope when she was the Mistress was that we would get back to the 1 orgasm a day she used to feel when she was exploring.

Even at the height of her control I could not achieve the desired effect of 1 orgasm a day.

Yet, now with my dominance it is so clear how to get to 1 orgasm a day. Starting tomorrow my slave will be required to orgasm every single day. Quite often I hope to include a lot of intimacy in this however even if she is not fully in the mood she will orgasm every single day because it pleases me.

Thankfully we have the Magic Wand. With that little device she will be able to orgasm every single day within 5-10 minutes even if she is not initially aroused.

She agreed to this readily even though she realizes that she will not always be horny and in the mood for an orgasm.

She wants to achieve a level of sexuality with me that she hasn't achieved before. A required orgasm a day is the best way to it.

Let's see how the first week goes, shall we? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment