Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Fabled Morning Sex

My slave is often times hard to arouse in the morning. She and I both are not what you would consider morning people in general however for her it is quite noticeable.

Thoughts of arousal are often dimmed by desire for food or to get about starting her day. A totally understandable belief however waking up with a raging erection essentially every day does not make me inclined to not try for some 'fun' between the sheets when I first rise.

That being said from time to time she will wake with desire in the morning. I would say half of those times after some mild petting it is usually agreed to eat breakfast before continuing.

The day after the Magic Wand arrived was a different experience entirely. We laid in bed talking. I ran my fingernails along her arm. Back and forth, gently.

Back and forth up and down her arm. We talked small talk. How each other slept, what our plans for the day were. Things of that nature. All the while my nails running back and forth across her skin just along her left arm. I went all around her arm, raking my nails gently but just firm enough so she could feel me on every inch of her skin.

Our conversation wound down and I found myself getting ready to stand up. My slave did not move though.Well, let me rephrase. She clutched at me and gently began to writhe against my leg.

My slave was primed.

She wanted an orgasm.

She needed an orgasm.

Now, my wife hasn't always been found of bondage. Don't get me wrong she likes a blindfold and tease with her hands tied in such a way as she can scratch an itch or move a bit if she wanted to. But the idea of her hands spread apart unable to move? Usually too much for her and would just kill any scene.

I asked her if she wanted to cum.

Her response was to look down from my eyes and nod her head softly.

I smiled softly and spoke gently"The only way I will allow you to cum is if you are tied up and blindfolded."

She pouted and thought for a moment. Of course by this time I had teased her just a bit more and I knew she wanted this orgasm badly.

She nodded her head softly as she looked at me. I smirked a bit and shook mine. "Ask me."

She looked down, part nerves part her mind wrapping her head around the fact that she wanted to submit I assume.

"Will Sir please tie and blindfold me so that I may orgasm?"

"Yes slave. I will."

Now I had not intended to fuck her right then and there. I figured I could get her off a few times and then we could go about our day with her fucking to be saved for that night.

As she laid there, arms spread wide and tied to the headboard. Her eyes blindfolded. Her nude form writhing against her bondage as I pressed that Magic Wand against her clit until she came I knew I had to take her.

I will let your imagination fill in the blanks here ;-)

Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment