Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Magic Wand

My wife has always been a bit anxious trying new things in a sexual sense. Stepping outside her comfort zone has always been slowly and with baby steps.

I recall once being in a sex shop with her and looking at the myriad of vibrators we could have bought. I remember having to convince her that buying one with a built in 'rabbit' was the way to go for some great sexual release.

I remember her asking me what "this sorcery" was when the rabbit ears touched her clit for the very first time.

Much of our sexual exploration has been slow, some nervous tension, and then amazing results. Another example is when she was nervous of mounting my face however once that dildo gag was in my mouth she rode herself to a quick and mind numbing orgasm.

Well the other day someone on twitter recommended I get a Magic Wand. I knew of the device and I was already tempted to purchase one. You see we have 180 feet of bondage rope enroute and I saw some pretty interesting looking harnesses with that very vibrator in mind. But I just didn't know if it would be too intense for my slave.

@PropertyofSir on twitter assured me it would be the best decision I made to buy one. With that in mind, and my already large desire to have this for a bondage harness, I purchased it on Friday.

Well, Amazon works fast! I had it in hand Saturday night. I tested it out a bit on myself and I must say the feeling of it on my shaft, for the briefest of moments, was divine. I knew that my slave would be hooked.

My initial plan was to blindfold her and then surprise her with the device. However plans are not always easy to keep. I started to feel sick so I laid on the bed and relaxed. My slave came home and saw the wand and was instantly curious.

She e-mailed me, as is custom upon first waking up and before going to sleep, and told me she was excited to try the wand.

I happened to wake up and read the e-mail before she went to sleep. I looked her in the eyesand asked "Maybe I should wand you right now. Would you like that?"

She immediately averted her gaze from my eyes and squirmed in the bed some yet she did no answer me in the negative or affirmative.

I tilted her chin up so she would look me in the eyes again. "Slave?"

A small, imperceptible nod was my only answer. It was the only one I needed. As I leaned over to plug the wand into the outlet I directed her to pull her sleep pants down and to present.

Definition time! Present is the term I use when I want her to spread her legs for me. When she is standing she spreads her legs and places her hands behind her back. When she is laying on the bed her legs are spread wide and hands are placed on her thighs, so close to being able to touch my property however unable to do so without permission.

By the time I rolled back over she was presented and waiting. I placed the wand to her clit and turned it on low. The effects were almost immediate. Her breathing got heavier, her hips began to gyrate, her body began to respond.

As her eyes fluttered shut and her lips quivered I upped the speed to the high setting. Her muscles clenched, she groaned and in under 5 minutes she came. Within 10 she had two full orgasms.

She even began to giggle for no apparent reason. I am assuming the tension release was great.

Suffice it to say I can not wait to erect a harness to keep the wand in place for hours.

I wonder how long she could last.

How long should I make her last?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment