Sunday, July 7, 2013

And Begging for Caging


My slave always comes up with the most devious ideas for me. I barely need to think of ways to torment him; arouse him just a bit, and he’ll end up telling me exactly what he fears and hopes I’m about to do.

That was the case yesterday as we prepared to finally order our Queen’s Keep.

Slave (who works nights and sleeps days) had left me a not-so-humble message requesting that I awaken him that afternoon by “jumping his bones.” I wasn’t particularly in the mood for that, for a variety of reasons, so I decided that I would give him everything he wanted except the orgasm. It seemed a fitting way to start the day we planned to buy our first metal cage.

As I slid naked between the silky sheets and wrapped my hand around his cock, slave immediately woke up as if he’d been eagerly anticipating the bone-jumping in his sleep. He didn’t know yet what was in store. 

“Good morning, love,” I whispered in the playfully dominant tone that he would have recognized as dangerous if he’d been fully awake. The curtains were still drawn and the room dark. His eyes were sleepy and half-aware as I pressed small kisses against his face and ear, my hand quickly teasing his penis upright. “So you want me to jump your bones this morning, hmm?” 

“Mmm, yes.” He reached for my nipples, and I let him touch briefly before deciding that wasn’t what I wanted. Instead of indulging his touch, I pulled my hand away from his cock and pressed my face against his chest, biting his nipple and kissing downward just a few inches. He gasped sharply in expectation, recognizing my usual signal that I am going to continue down his body and suck him. 

As his body tightened in readiness for my mouth, I abruptly moved back up to look him in the eyes.
“Oh, did you think I was going to suck you?” My hand brushed just the edge of the base of his erection. “Did you think I was about to move down here?”

“Yes,” he whimpered with the dawning realization that I was not in a generous mood. Suddenly, he gave me the perfect focus for the afternoon: “You’re going to make me beg to buy the cage, aren’t you?” 

I love it when slave’s innermost desires make themselves known like that. He claims he doesn’t do it on purpose, but it happens so often.

“What a good idea…” I said thoughtfully. “Yes, now that you mention it, I think I will!”

I spent half an hour extending my slow progression of licking and kisses and sucking down his chest, over his stomach, and finally to his pelvis, only to pass it by and suck hard on his inner thigh. Each time I paused to kiss him deeply on the lips before slowly starting my journey again at his nipples, my right hand always trailing down to almost touch his hardness as I kissed. If his hand ever moved toward his cock, I halted, removing it but not bothering to restrain him, starting over again from the top.

When he was breathing hard and gasping at my smallest touch, I finally, unceremoniously took him into my mouth, tightening my lips like the entrance to my pussy, sliding down in one smooth movement to take him fully inside. His balls instantly tightened in my hand, but I sucked hard for a few more seconds before drawing back to work the head with my tongue. He started begging—but not the right way.

“Oh pleeeease, let me cum, please Mistress….”

I sat up and raised an eyebrow. “Cum? Isn’t there something else you’d like to beg for instead?”

As usual, his silence did not last much longer after I applied myself to his rock-hard cock again. 

“Please…Mistress…slave wants to buy the cage…slave wants to be locked up all the time.”

I paused again—not the reaction he’d been hoping for. I released the cock and straddled him, pressing my chest to his and enjoying the intimate contact as I smiled into his eyes. “So you want to be locked up, do you, slave? That’s going to be fun.” 

“Please….” His hips were rotating against me. I was a little wet after all this teasing, and I decided to test the waters, though I doubted I’d let him cum inside me. I sat up and eased him into me slowly, drawing pained gasps from him as I withdrew over and over until he was comfortably inside. “Please…it would be fitting for me to cum inside you on this day that I begged to be caged…” he begged.

“Would it?” I asked skeptically. “I think it would be more fitting if I didn’t let you cum on this day. Don’t you agree?”

His eyes widened as he moaned a bit and shook his head. He touched me and tried to spark my full arousal, but I simply wasn’t in the right mood to follow that path. I teased him a bit more with my wetness, rotating on top of him, clenching around him. And then, with no warning, I withdrew. “Not today, slave.”

His desperate whining and thrusting into the air convinced me to finish him off quickly with a subpar orgasm that would allow him to focus on the other household affairs I wanted to discuss before he left for work. I gave him a quick and fairly unsatisfying hand job to take the edge off his horniness, and we soon proceeded to the Mature Metal website. I was gripping his still-hard cock as I clicked the mouse to finally confirm our purchase of a Queen's Keep.

A note on the purchase, for the curious: Our decision was between the Jail Bird and the Queen’s Keep. He’d favored the Queen’s Keep originally, but we considered the JB because so many people cited it as the most popular. Ultimately, we went with the QK for these reasons: my slave found it aesthetically more pleasing, and we were able to order a security screw. This would allow him to be less self-conscious about a padlock clinking inside his pants, and it would provide insurance that he couldn’t make a copy of the key. (I don’t particularly think he ever would, since this is not truly forced chastity, but it still seems to arouse him to know that he can’t.)

Besides, I must say I like the name of the Queen’s Keep better. It keeps the focus where it belongs: on me, the holder of the key.

Mistress K

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your purchase of a MM Queen's Keep. I have owned one for over a year and can say that the device is fantastic. I can't say enough about their workmanship and also their service after the sale if you need minor adjustments. Don't be too disappointed if you don't get the fit exactly right the first time. As long as you get the cage size correct, the rest can be adjusted for minimal cost. Suggest you give him some time to get used to wearing the device before you take complete control of the keys. Don't be surprised if it takes longer than you think. My biggest problem with adjusting to the device was getting the skin on the bottom of my scrotum to toughen up and get used to the base ring. Don't be afraid to use a little lube there, but not too much, just a dab. You may find it is easier never to take the base ring off but just turn the ring around until the locking post is out of the way if you wish to use him. Many say it's better to shave but I just cut all the hairs down there very short so they don't get pulled. I look forward to hearing about his wearing experience. You will likely find locking him is one of the best things you have ever done for your relationship. I'm excited for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice again :) We are looking forward to it, though we plan to take our time getting used to it as usual! We'll let you know how it goes.

      Delete
  2. Personally, I got the "spring" off ebay and am delighted with it. And it's only about $33.00...check it out:http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=chastity+device

    ReplyDelete